From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:00:12 +1000
 >I think it was representative of what Aborigines ate prior to >white
influence but maybe I misunderstand your question...
well a certain grouping of aborigines in a specific location at a given time
of year. its a pretty limited snapshot.

 >I think its relevance is that certain types of diet can reverse >certain
diseases.
true and useful, but Cordain did not use this study for this purpose. he
used it for his own pre-arranged opinion.

 >Is Gregg a researcher or someone on this list?
Gregg is a chap on this list.  He has not done previous research but he will
be now :)

andrew