Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:02:23 -0600
> I have  very dry skin year round . . .
> Hi Kris,
>
> I used to have such painfully dry skin that it hurt just to put my  face
down
> on my pillow. But all that has changed dramatically since I began  taking
cod
> liver oil several years ago. (I use Carlson's lemon flavored liquid,  and
> take one tablespoon a day.) > Maddy Mason
> Hudson Valley, NY

Hi Maddy,

I was using Omega-3 capsules but switched to Carlson's Fish Oil about 5
weeks ago. Then 2 weeks ago I switched to Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and felt
like I was reacting negatively to it. I remember having a similar reaction
when eating Cod. Anyway, I switched back to the Fish Oil. Maybe it will
help.

How long did it take for you to notice a change? I would like to see the
references you have.

~Kris