From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:12:07 +0900
On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 11:24  AM, Fredrik Murman wrote:

 > I don't understand why a person on paleodiet should brush his or her
 > teeth
 > i.e. use toothbrush and toothpaste of any kind.

Even paleo peole clean their teeth, some of them anyway. Chew sticks
were used all over the world by different peoples. Anyone have a
contact with Jared Diamond? Maybe he could tell us if modern paleos in
New Guinea clean their teeth.
    Certainly my teeth are much better now than BP. I can make them go
bad again just by indulging in bread or sweets a few days in a row,
too. I often forget to brush now, my teeth feel so clean. But I still
do usually brush two or three times a day, if I don't forget one.