From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:29:19 +0100
At 09:35 2000-02-23 -0500, gts wrote:

>I think they were for the most part savage unsophisticated brutes
>who beat their women and killed their enemies for little reason.
>
>Evolution is about survival of the fittest, which does not often mean
>survival of the most pure at heart.

The group that has someone beating women, and making enemies/killing
his group mates is living in an malfunctioning group. Such people have
less chance to procreate successfully than someone living in a
cooperative and caring group. Homo Sapiens is a social species,
and have lots of means to handle tensions.

- Hans