From:
liz butek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:55:28 -0500
Hi Trish,
First off, CONGRATS!!! on going on a cruise. My husband and
I went on one last april, 10. We went for a week, I believe
the southern carribean. We got married on St. Thomas island,
on the beach! It was awesome!!!

We used Royal Carribean, and
each meal there were TONS of choices! Always meat entrees, fish,
seafood, chicken, veggies, salads, fruit. I'm not quite sure why
they would make you "stick" with one type of food. There were
so many choices! What cruise line are you guys using? I thought
all of them would have the same wide variety of choices...
--Liz Butek-Beasley