From:
Jade Hubertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:49:52 -0500
> >Jade (responding to [log in to unmask]):
>
> >With an attitude like that, you'd better stay away from the "Live-Food"
> >list!  Which is why I'm here and no longer there... :-)
>
> This is a fascinating comment to me. With the exception of jean-claude (and
> me, for, probably, mutually exclusive reasons), I'm not sure anyone cares
> about Aajonus (except maybe Mary when she's looking for a new angle).

Who's Mary?

> Are
> you saying that [log in to unmask] is Dr. Science? That he would be
> unwelcome at live-food because he is so carefully objective?

> Whatever,
> you'll surely enjoy this list if you were unsatisfied with the other. ;)
> It's on a whole new level!

I know not the rigourousness of Michael's statements, but it is
refreshing after the endless pissing contests about the "unheatedness"
of a certain honey and the touchy-feely blind trust a lot of those
people put in Aajonus' anecdotal remedies (not that that doesn't go
on here to some extent at times...).  Does Morgan still contribute to
that list?  Her posts were most welcome (Luddism/nihilism aside) as she
actually went to the effort of doing her homework.

Lastly, I have no axe to grind nor personal animosity, but has Aajonus
himself EVER contributed to that list?  I lurked for a year and never
once saw a post by him - very odd as the whole list revolves around the
book he wrote...

More I could blather about but it's almost 3:00 in the morning here and
I think my synapses have ceased firing 100%.  I would welcome more
discussion on this if anyone cares to chime in and/or is familiar with
"We Want To Live".

Jade