From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 09:07:48 -0400
I'm sorry to intrude, but can anybody point me to a decent source for basic
(no pun intended) information about acid- base issues with nutrition?  I'm
horribly confused and I can't figure out the chemistry behind which foods
are acid/ base producing or any of the science behind it.

TIA.

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org