From:
Diana Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:37:16 EST
 Many years ago I saw a pediatrician on television discussing food allergies
in children. He said that if you want to know what your child is allergic to,
look first at their favorite foods. He called the relationship allergic
dependence. For example, among a number of other allergies, my brother is
allergic to hops. He is an alcoholic. He never drinks hard liquor, only beer.
Beer is made from hops.