From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:04:59 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How is that supposed
 to help?
 I thought this was a "support" group.  >>

Brian - I am so sorry that you interpreted my message as non-supportive.  It
was certainly NOT intended that way.  If you had read it carefully you might
have noted that I am a wildlife rehabilitator and also come from
vegetarianism.  I certainly understand your queasiness, but don't think that
comments about the realities of nature are non-supportive.

Best of luck
Holly