Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:01:39 -0800
Ron,

Do you think that a system, such as Ayurveda or TCM, might be a good
starting point for choosing the foods that are best suited to an
individual? I have long found that most of the Ayurvedic food
recommendations for my "type" have proven themselves over a few decades
of paying attention to it all. But choosing "wild," natural foods to eat
has had the most beneficial effect on my own health.

-=mark=-

On 3/5/12 12:08 AM, Ron Hoggan wrote:
> Hi Phil,
[snip]