Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:02:14 -0800
> And everyone always suggests
> that you replace these
> "bad habits" with exercise, so I started a kind of
> "dancing aerobics" class
> three times a week.  But I will have to admit that I
> really don't like to
> go.  It's not doing the dancing that I dislike, it's
> the time that it takes
> to do it that could be spent doing other, more
> enjoyable things.

yeah, excercise just for the sake of excercise is not
particularly enticing. I HATE "excercise" but I really
like playing soccer and going on long hikes in the
woods and I LOVE going out dancing. You really have to
find active things to do that you can look forward to,
instead of the kind of excercise that becomes "work".
Or alternatively, find work that involves excercise,
but actually gets something productive done in
addition, like chopping wood or something (my family's
home is heated by wood stove so that's the first thing
that comes to mind).

Ok - I have a question for everyone - how long can I
safely keep meat in my freezer before it shouldn't be
eaten? I have a habit of buying expensive buffalo meat
and then just not getting around to doing anything
with it for months (I'm a busy student and eat out a
lot).

thanks,
Lara