Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:58:13 -0700
> So... How was *your* day?

Spent way too much money on four tiny little pieces of
shiromaguro sashimi for lunch in the financial
district, because I am too disorganized to prepare
food at home.
Annoyed commuters and risked fine by cracking and
eating brazil nuts on the train on the way to work.
Threw out the moldy lemon that I'd been keeping in the
staff room for dressing salads. Sigh. Sometimes it's
really hard to find lemon in the Financial district.
If I order tea I can usually steal some slices.

Sincerely,
Lara "needs to plan her grocery shopping a little
better" Niedzwiecka