From:
"S.B. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:43:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/99 9:03:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Dr Bernarr- what is your field and qualification?
 I find it offensive that one would use a title on a list such as this
 without an explanation. Particularly as you are talking about medical
 microbiology. You are therefore implying you are a medical microbiologist or
 doctor of medicine.
 Full explanation please, and don't beat around the bush.
 Ben Balzer >>
All of the credentials in the world would not convince me of the validity of
the original absurd statements, but I see no reason for you to invoke a harsh
request of this fellow based on your assumptions of Dr having anything to do
with medicine or microbes, and your warning not to beat around the bush is
totally out of place.   One should be able to take it or leave it without the
ad hominum attacks and demands.