From:
Kevin Eifler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:30:24 -0500
>The only thing I have had time to
>look at yet is Tamir Katz's site - wonderful. I wonder if it is worth it
>getting a copy of his book; it said somewhere on the evfit site that his
>book has an extensive discussion of fats; at this time I am interested in
>learning more about fats in particular. Do you recommend this book in
>particular?
>
>Karen

Hi Karen,

I own a copy of TBK Fitness and I definitely reccommend it. It's been a
while since I read my copy, but I believe his essay "Not All Fats Are
Created Equal" nicely covers topics such as Polys and Unpolys Omega-3s,
6s, etc. I'd look it up for you, but I'm at work right now and my copy of
the book is not! :) . He seems t
o me do be in the middle of the Audette-
Cordain spectrum on saturated fat consumption, but does indeed illustrate
its benefit.
What I like best about his book is that it's very well written for the
layperson as well as the more widely read folks. It gives detailed
descriptions on diet and exercise with the latter covering many examples
of bodyweight exercise which anyone can do in his/her home without
equipment! Sample routines also! I believe it something like $16 for the
printed copy and $4 for the e-book.

Also, I started this thread a little while ago and wanted to thank all
those gave me a hand. I had been trying to track down the Paleofitness
site for a while and had almost written it off. Thanks everybody!

Kevin Eifler
Burlingame, CA