From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 04:26:56 -0600
i have two friends who cured themselves totally  from asthma.
one is in India,  under the influence of dr Varma in Kerala started a
totally raw diet mostly vegan with some raw buffallo dairy. after years of
symptoms they disappeared very quickly with this new diet . i have to
precise he is very poor and can't afford lot of foods .

as soon he is introducing  some cooked foods back , symptoms reappear

the other one is french living in a village of the pyrennees known for his
centers for asthmatic patients ( very dry climate ) who have been suffering
from the disease since childhood complicated with emphysema .
he  started the instinctive eating diet at age 62 and got rid of all asthma
symptoms in a few months ,8 years later when i met him he could do long walk
in the mountain , what he have never be able to do before . he still have
the scars of emphysema but otherwise don't have asthma anymore .

jean-claude

Wow, thank you for this info. This is really interesting. Like I said, he is
doing a vegetarian diet right now called Hallelujah Acres but if that
doesn't work for him I will pass this information on. I have also read that
an overgrowth of yeast (candidiasis) and parasites can be the cause of
asthma. With his years of using steroids and other meds it wouldn't surprise
me if he did have Candida.

Kristina