Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:40:28 -0500
Dave writes:

<<But isn't there a danger in eating off-the-shelf beef? I don't have
Neaderthin with me, but it seems to me Ray said that eating raw beef was
risky, unless you could get a hold of free-range beef.>>

Hi Dave,

I don't eat supermarket food.  It's all organic, free range, etc.
Interestingly, when I decided to take the plunge and do this, I found that I
don't spend much more money than I ever have shopping.  I believe two
things come into play here.  First, I am more fulfilled by less food (the
meat is better quality) and money is not as concrete and finite as some
might believe.  It is merely a form of energy.  I found that choosing to do
what is right for my body and not allowing fear about money to interfere,
the money stretches further.

Peace,
Siobhan