Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:53:12 -0500

From:http://george-eby-research.com/html/depression-anxiety.html#omega

" I mentioned above that magnesium lozenges caused side effects, one of
which was worsened colds. Not even the world's strongest anti-common
cold medicines available (Eby's ColdCure Zinc Acetate Lozenges) had any
noticeable effects on magnesium throat lozenge fertilized common colds.
This is because magnesium stimulates the growth of rhinoviruses by about
800-fold. If you have a rhinovirus cold, they will greatly worsen it.
There - I have shown the world how to shorten and lengthen colds. No one
else has ever done that."

I found George Eby's (Very Big) website a few days ago, and it's
fascinating and most useful for practical advice to support the
paleolithic diet.
I took his advice to take Omega 3 fish oil supplements, result I now for
the first time in years sleep all night; no more waking at 2 AM too hot,
thirsty, and gotta piss immediately after drinking water. I had thought
I was getting enough because I eat raw grassfed organic meat
exclusively. Well, evidently not.

Recommended.

William