From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 06:08:52 -0500
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Kristina K. Carlton <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've got a nasty cold...one of the worst I ever had and it's been about 2
> years since I had one. My head feels like it's going to explode and even my
> teeth hurt. What's the thought on getting over this quickly - sticking to
> broth and not eating to let the body rest?
>
> Thanks,
> Kristina

Go to your local health store and buy oregano oil in capsules.  take one
ever hour.  if you have a full stomach, it will be easier on you, otherwise,
you will burp it up a little.  if you do this, your cold will be
eradicated.  Also works on respiratory ailments and many others.

Oregano oil is quite amazing and it fits a paleo diet