NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:20:44 -0400
Hey, just thought I'd let everyone know... the cruise was AWESOME! And NO
allergy problems! The dining staff was really helpful and answered every
little question I had! One night I had a small concern that a meal I was
served might have had a little cream in the sauce, they didn't even blink,
they brought me an entire new dinner, especially made for me in a very short
time!
I highly recommend NCL for anyone wanting to take a cruise that has allergy
concerns. And my daughter really liked that they put a mint on your pillow
before bed, especially since it meant she got mine, too! :)
Pammi

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es