NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larissa Blechman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:03:42 -0500
In regards to stevia, there are a number of cookbooks available at
natural food markets and libraries which discuss cooking with and using
stevia.  We have used  and grown stevia for a few years and are quite
happy with it but as its not really a" no milk" issue perhaps we should
focus on it away from this list.  Hope this doesn't offend anyone  but
there are ample resources available from which to get info about stevia.
Libraries are still a wonderful source of cookbooks and information and
can give far more detail than is appropriate to get into here.  Also ,
as stevia is an herb any herbal resources online or in a library would
be useful.

Larissa Blechman