NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynne & Bill Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 21:06:55 -0600
At 05:55 PM 09/04/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Erica asked about others who have experienced behavioral differences. I was
>just curious what those changes might be.
>Erica, if you could tell us, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.
>
>Thanks,
>Heidi L.  :)

hi!, I am new to all of this email stuff so I hope this works!  I discovered
that my problem was milk when I was nineteen, and I am not sure how long I
was effected before that.  Other than severe cramping and diarrhea, I was
also out of control with my moods.  As my husband likes to say, I turn into
a Demon B@#$% when I've had any milk products.  i get very touchy and easily
angered when I am usually a very calm and sensitive person. I realize it
myself only when the effects wear off.  In a child this could come out in
almost any behavior. I hope this helps abit.
Lynne C.>