NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:54:50 -0800
I found thexe new bagels from Sara Lee.  They are aimed at kids and have
been fortified more than their normal bagels.  They have not fat, but
some protein.  The have 15% of calcium, 25% of iron and a whole bunch of
other vitamins and minerals.  The store I went to only had 2 flavors, but
I know they make more based on the coupon I had.  We got blueberry and
pizza flavors.  Both are OU.  The blueberry has corn, but I don't think
the pizza does.  I think both have soy.  Not sure about egg, but I don't
think so.  Obviuosly both have wheat.

My 1 year old likes them and it's another way to get her some vitamins
and mineral especially calcium.
Kathy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]