NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Kovaleski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:32:54 EST
In a message dated 3/13/03 6:27:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> SHERRY GREENE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > my son Is only 2 1/2 and I am afraid to send him to
> >preschool.

Sherry,
My son is 2 & 4 months and we are struggling w/ the same issue.  The dc.
doesn't think it's a great idea unless the school can truly accommodate Jack.
 Marla had some great ideas and I am now looking into a Jewish Community
preschool, not far from my house.  The director I spoke to was absolutely
wonderful, I almost cried.  She has a son w/ severe peanut allergies and they
have several kids currently enrolled w/ severe food issues as well.  I am
going to visit next week & if all goes well I am hoping to have Jack enrolled
by next Fall.
Lisa