NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:36:46 -0800
----------
From: Laura .
Thanks for the information.  I think I need to get a palmtop computer
to remember all the different names milk comes under.

A cheaper way is to go to Helen Fernety's site (www.non-dairy.org),
check out the Shopping page,
and order the dairy shopping cards - they are walletsized laminated
cards on which are printed the
names under which dairy products appear in food.  Great for taking to
the store and checking when
you're buying readymade stuff!

I also have one in my milk-allergic son's lunchbox, and the school
nurse has one, and his scout
leader has one, and the soccer coach has one, and Dad carries one . .
.. instant relief for
everybody!

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!