NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:53:48 -0000
I got this response too - apparently it's their e-mail "form letter".
Reminds me of the time I wrote to Dairy Queen asking what, if any, of their
foods was milk-free and got a response that said, basically, "We don't
know."

Gosh, if they don't know what's in it, how do they stay in business?

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!