NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 07:37:43 -0500
Juliann Seebauer wrote:

> I'm also dairyless and nursing- but I wouldn't recommend drinking/eating
> nuts, since they are very common allergens also...

Peanuts are a common allergen, but they are legumes and not nuts.

>I'm trying to replace the calcium with TUMS 500

I've heard of people having problems with the flavored Tums. To get the
variety of colors and flavors you will see that they have used dozens of
artificial colors and flavors. Better to stick with the plain ones (which
the 500 may be).

Don.