NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 03:38:06 +0100
At 19:07 06.03.98 +0100, you wrote:
>"SIGNOFF NO MILK"
>

>Hello!
>I liked the list, but since most of the products you mentione are not
>possible to acchive in my contry the list is not relevant too me.
>Good Luck.
>Svanhild.
Hi Svanhild,
please share what *you* know about Norwegian products, than perhaps others
follow:-)
I belive we Norwegians should be able to share lots of experiences
regarding milk-intolerance, as we consume more milk than most and suffers
from the highest counts of osteoperosis.

Is there anyone out ther who cannot tolerate common dairy products, but has
no problems with brown (whey?) goat cheese?
I really would like to try that again, but I am afraid of my possible
reactions to it. Seems to me that some undesired nutritions could kick me
off for a small week, sleeping 12 hours a day...

Regards,
Martin Finne,
Trondheim Norway.