NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:37:16 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post.

Don, thank you for the web sites.  I have bookmarked them all and will
certainly look for some other groups to subscribe to.

My main problem is dairy protein allergy but get reactions to other
things as well and still try to learn as much as possible from other
people's experiences.

My life is certainly easier due to the information learned from this
list.

Kathy