NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:43:18 -0500
A year or so ago I bought the "Uncheese Cookbook" that uses nutritional
yeast extensively.  I thought it was a good substitute for the cheese
that I couldn't eat (dairy protein allergy) until I developed a
sensitivity to Nutritional Yeast.  sigh...

I wonder what these recipes would taste like without the nutritional
yeast.  Has anyone tried it?   I really miss having "cheese" and found a
couple that were particularly good.  I don't care for Soymage cheeses.
I think I have tried the Vegan Rella as well and didn't care for it
either.

Any other suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Kathy