NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mfeltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:13:09 -0400
Artificial and/or natural flavoring may indicate the presence of milk protein.

>===== Original Message From Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List
>I had a Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad for lunch and, of course, read the
ingredients before I ate like I always do. The Chicken ingredients are as
follows, maybe something here(?):
> Chicken Breast Fillets with Rib Meat, Water, Seasoning (Salt, Dextrose,
Maltodextrin, Flavor and Artificial Flavor [Contains Wheat Flour, Egg,
Soybean], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sugar, Fructose, Onion, Disodium Inosinate
and Guanylate [flavor enhancers]), Modified Corn Starch, Soy Protein
Concentrate, Sodium Phosphates (emulsifier), Fructose.