NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:02:26 -0700
Dear Maizy,

Vance's DariFree is available ONLY in dry mix and is a different company -
Abersold Foods - 1 800 497-4834.

Whyte's DariFree is in the liquid form, ice-cream (DariFree*ze), yogurts,
baby formula, and dry mix. The company is called Garden-Good Things Ltd. 1
800-399-3113. www.darifree.com  They are a different company and not a part
of Abersold Foods. Everyone seems to get these two companies mixed up. When
you are requesting products it is important to know which company the stores
would be dealing with.

P.S. This information comes directly from Adrianna the president of
Garden-Good Things Ltd.