NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 22:10:21 -0500
Susan Martin wrote:

> Could anyone list the Shelton or Hains ingredients please?  We avoid a lot
> of other stuff too and had given up dogs a while back. Would be nice..if
> only...(the Applegate sounds promising).

Sorry, but I don't have any Hains in the house right now.  Shelton's
list is:
Mechanically separated turkey, water, sea salt, mustard and spices.
They contain no nitrates or nitrites so need to be kept frozen.

My kids have never reacted and as far as I know Shelton's only sells
turkey products so the possibility of cross contamination is low.  Good
luck in your search for healthy food for your family!

--
Kathy Wentz                   Childhood should be a journey-
[log in to unmask]                 not a race.  Homeschool