NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 10:06:34 -0700
On Wed, 20 May 1998 08:16:11 -0400 jpreston <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
We just tried some of these too.  I believe we had the ones with
artichoke and garlic.  My 14-month-old loved them even though they are
bit spicy.  I bought another flavor too, but haven't tried them yet.
We rolled the dice on corn but seem to have come up clean on that one too
as far as the artichoke flavor.  No obvious ingredients, but anytime I
see "spices" it's a roll of the dice!

>I spoke to a company representative before I purchased these sausages
>initially and they said that there is NO dairy in the product at all.

Not all their flavors are dairy free.  They make one that is flavored
with pesto which has cheese in it.  There was about 6 flavors where I
looked and the pesto was the only one that seemed to contain dairy.

Kathy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]