NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:43:36 -0400
That was the first step  -- using Lactaid pills. However, they didn't solve
my problems. I hate to be intrusive, but are you sure it's just lactose
intolerance? There are a number of symptoms for an allergy vs an
intolerance. I'd be extra careful. By the way, even in the early days
Lactaid pills never did seem to really solve my bloating and diarrhea problems.

Don M