NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:05:02 EDT
I find that, although my son is "technically , not allergic", it is necessary
to use the word "allergic" to get people to take his condition seriously.
People think that because it's an intolerance it might be okay to have just a
little, in my son's case, IT'S NOT !  It didn't take long for me to figure
that one out and I stopped wasting my time trying to explain the difference
to people who just don't get it.
Heidi L.   (mom to Daniel and Ashlea, 10 months and 13 days apart)