NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:48:05 -0500
I agree in principle, but I'm planing a trip to Australia next year,
funds permitting. Do I have to bring enough food for the 17 to 20 hour
flight?

Chris in Arid Austin

Me, too, Margie......as long as the airline gets me there in one piece, to
heck with the food, I'd rather they concentrate on safety, than my dietary
habits. Please no flames, I know not all will agree with me.