NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 18:17:23 -0800
I recently became Vegan (with the exception of fish) due to my Rheumatoid
arthritis.  I found this site listed in the Vegetarian Times the other
day and ended up ordering their introductory pak of meatless meats.  The
variety  sounds fantastic and they also have a  "milk" substitute called
"Heaven on Earth" fat free milk replacer.

I have not sampled any of their products yet...but when they arrive I
will post a note to the group.

Pamela

http://www.lumenfds.com/