NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kris Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:48:34 EST
To all of you on the NO-MILK list:  I have not been on the list very long, and
I don't know what the proper procedure is or what the rest of your prefer, so
please let me know:  Do the rest of you want me to deal with Cheryl Johnson's
rather "unsupportive" comments regarding my daughter's diagnosis...
A.  on the NO-MILK list, or
B.  do you prefer that I contact her by email and discuss it privately?  I ask
because while my daughter has been diagnosed as Lactose Intolerant and will
continue to strictly avoid dairy for some time to come, the diagnosis of
"visceral hyperalgesia" has nothing to do with LI or a sensitivity to dairy.
However, Cheryl has numerous misconceptions and misunderstanding of my
daughter's condition, the discussion of which might interest some of you...???

Thanks, Kris

In a message dated 3/28/99 11:03:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,