NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
E Coloura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:01:33 EDT
I really don't remember eating many dairy foods while I was breastfeeding.  So, I don't know what it was. It's all so confusing.

But, I know something was causing him harm.  You're right though. I am glad I listened to my body and his.  I knew something was causing the ill attacks.

The doctor's kept telling me it was colic.  No colic I've ever heard of caused him this much pain.

I know there are so many controversies over breastfeeding and bottle feeding.  I can't begin to solve the mysteries.  I can only contribute that breastfeeding made my son ill.  So, good luck to others. I don't mean to discourage anyone.

Thanks.