NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:36:27 -0500
Robyn said her allergies stayed the same on no-milk but that she was
breastfeeding.

In my own personal experience (no doctor's impact here) I found that at least
some my own symptoms got worse during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding,
possibly from the difficulty of getting full nourishment while consuming
something so bad for me while my body was under such stress.

I just want to point out that lack of improvement in your symptoms does NOT
prove that milk is not a problem for you.  It just proves that the symptoms
don't get better while you are under this nutritional stress.

Patty in San Francisco