NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:21:39 -0800
Has anyone, or their children, eaten Pop Tarts lately?
 I was noticing on the side of the box that it now
says "Milk Free Product," but I didn't notice any
Kosher markings on the box.  I'm wondering if this
truly is a milk free product, and if they recently
changed their recipe or manufacturing process to
reflect this.  I just don't recall pop tarts being
"safe" to eat.

Suzanne