NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:55:56 -0500
Steve--This is going to sound weird, but here goes. Try using beer. I use it
in a pizza dough recipe and it works great. The one big difference though is
that I use regular flour. I'm intolerant/allergic to something in milk but
it doesn't appear to be casein. I am definitely lactose intolerant in a big
way. So I use soymilk primarily for my bread making, which I do 4-5 times a
week. I also use a product called Vitamite. It has casein though and may not
be suitable for you. Good luck!

Don Marcotte

--I have allergies to wheat grains