NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:44:41 -0400
I became severely LI over a long period of time. It was probably 15 years
start-to-finish before I totally stopped drinking milk or eating anything
with milk in it. Early last year I realized that it was more than an LI
problem and that I experienced some milk allergy symptoms as well. It runs
in my family. With respect to % who have it, I have see published reports
which say 15% of Caucasian, 75% of African and 95% of Asian peoples are LI.
Hope this is informative.

Don

>Hi, I'm new to this list, and this is my first post.  I am lactose
Intolerant,