NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 10:55:51 -0400
Happy 4th. to everyone in the old U.S. of A. This month at Non-Dairy:
Soothing to Moo About we have the second part of our Kosher labeling piece
entitled "Defining Kosher". And we have great news Jane Zukin's classic
cookbook " Dairy-Free Cookbook" is hot of the presses and we have a yummy
review for you. We have also up-graded the site so it loads faster so it's
easier to find what you need. So come on my the July "Cool" non-dairy spot
sometime soon.  http://non-dairy.org

Calcium for Kids with out the Cow Brochure
Aunt Jamima Original Pancake Mix
8 New Dairy-free Products
Dairy Alert
A/C Car - Allergy Tip
Diet & Autism - New Website, Book and Newsletter
New Canadian Support Groups
Defining Kosher
Jane Zukin's NEW Cookbook

YOU CAN GET OUR NEWSLETTER IN THE MAIL NOW. $20 a year plus a set of dairy
cards. Or join our Cyber Family and get a tote, coupons and 3 dairy cards
for a $20 donation.

To your health,

Helen Fernety

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.- 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-305-598-0374   FAX 1-305-598-5476
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.