NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 00:56:11 -0400
>>What "mixes" are you producing?
>>

>At the moment I have one product in beta test--an unflavored, unsweetened
>mix that allows you to make close approximations of almost any frozen
>dessert without  dairy, soy, starch, sugar alcohols, etc. needing only the
>smallest amount of sugar or artificial sweetener--and several others in the
>pipeline.  If all goes well, my retail operation will begin by August.
>
>This is a new business venture to make special products for special needs
>diets.  Since the market is too small to attract mass marketers, I plan to
>make them as lightweight dry mixes so that they can be shipped as
>inexpensively as possible wherever they are needed.
>
>Barbara
>You can read more about it at  http://members.tripod.com/~Expert_Foods/

Barbara,

Please send me more information then what's on your site.  We help families
that are dealing with dairy-free diets. We may be interested in doing a
short peice on your products but I we need for information.

Helen Fernety

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.- 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-305-598-0374   FAX 1-305-598-5476
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.