NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margie Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:15:39 -0500
My sister-in-law is writing a magazine article on dairy allergies.  We
were discussing how much publicity there has been regarding dangerous
peanut allergies, but very little has been written about milk.  Would
anyone be willing to help her out with some info on living with a
dairy allergy (not lactose intolerance)?  This is a great chance to
let people know just how serious this problem can be.  If you would be
willing to correspond by e-mail on this subject, please send me your
address and I'll forward it to my sister-in-law.

Thanks to all who can help out,
Margie Preston