NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 06:00:33 PST
Until recently I had So Good natural soya yoghurt for breakfast.
However, they have now changed the recipe making it sweetened by fruit
juice and dextrose rather than raw cane sugar. Can anybody tell me what
fruit juice they are using? I am intolerant to oranges so I am hoping it
is apple juice.  I have tried to find a UK phone number for Sanitarium
(Australian company) which makes the So Good brand but no luck as yet.
Thanks
Steph