GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:04:23 -0500

http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2011/07/13/gambia-release-journalist-chief-ebrima-manneh.html

Bro. Haruna:

Imagine if this was to be in any Western Country, say US or UK, certainly investigators would have grilled his arse over the disappearance of the boy under his watch. His silence on the matter certainly constitutes guilt.

On your take on political science, I have a different perspective, though I agree with you on the idiocy you highlighted regards to some of the criminals among the lot, especially the lacking in attitude (criminal trait) transformation. The question: should a few be judged for the many? I am sure the answer is nil. It certainly must be one's sincerity and honesty. With regards to Dr. Taal, I think the man is just a victim of cannabis sativa aka Jamaican weed, and of course his association with this criminal regime has made him a useless man. All his Kent street activism during his younger days is nil. He was the permanent secretary as Department of Education and quarreled a lot, and Jammeh transferred him to state house after that. His political toad-metamorphosis deserves great sympathy. You will soon hear from his twin, Fatou Jahumpha Ceesay. Koku muneh, yaya sukoh dehfeh bindan sah, dinah koh jel (Fatou Jahumpha said even if Yaya makes her a maid at state house, she will take it.)

In all honesty though, I will be bored to hell being a political scientist. So yes I hope the kids will only do politics for leisure.

Thank you for your value Haruna.

Yero

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!