GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:04:59 GMT
Mr MBallow,

With respect, i urge you to quote where i said Waa Juwara was dishonest by
refusing PDOIS's invitation to a debate.  What was dishonest about Waa
Juwara was rather than appreciating PDOIS's role in his release, he went
around accusing PDOIS of appeasing YAhya's gov't.

ON the issue of unity, i do agree with you.  However, i still find it
difficult on how unity can come about when all the other parties had refused
to engage with PDOIS in any forum. AS far as i know, in 1997 PDOIS tried
without success to convene a conference to discuss a common strategy.

sincere greetings,

MBOge