GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:05:47 +0100

M L Touray

It is clear you are mentally disturbed!

But let me tell you something, you see, you were a bit wrong about the story.

The woman i was found fucking was your mum, whilst your impotent father

watched on! You dickhead!

So i guess you can call me Daddy, cause the product of our bedroombolly was

you, muthafucker!

Next time you want to write about me fucking someone do remember, it was

your fucking mum and I'm your daddy! You illegitimate son of mine!

You stand here bragging to be the champion of free speech but cannot swallow

your own medicine.

When Halifa made his statement in reaction to the sentencing of the six journalists,

you didn't see any shortcomings in his speech, even though there were plenty

shortcommings in it. However, when Lawyer Darboe made his speech, it was ill-

conceived; you bastard!

Then you want to fool us that the constitution give us an unlimited free speech. All

you have been peddling here were lies and nothing but lies!

They said truth is bitter and i have nothing to fear from telling you or anyone else that

truth!

Weren't you calling Lawyer Darboe a coward for not writing anything about the journalists

arrest. When he finally made a statement, which was far bolder that of Halifa,

you criticised it as illconceived and you think you shouldn't be challenged! You bastard!

As for Karim Sanneh, you can come kiss my fucking ass and see if i care. Why don't

you delist me from G-L and see if i care! You sly, this is why i refuse to participate

in anything you organised or part of. You said i always insult people, have i ever insulted

you Karim?

You drunkard!

Just a piece of advice you, next time mind your damned business!

I aint scared of any censureship nonsense!

If you think i will seat and let you fools make fun of Ousainou based on

lies for the sake of not being censured, then you are mistaken!

Nemesis Yanks!